Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Recipe
These are my ultimate favorite and my greatest weakness - Peanut Butter Cup Brownies. They are actually super easy and dangerously delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers, consider yourself warned.
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter (softened)
1 Tablespoon water
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup milk chocolate chips
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 12 muffin cups.
2) Combine sugar, butter and water. Microwave on high for 45 seconds (or until butter is melted).
3) Stir in 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and stir until all chips are melted. Stir in egg and vanilla extract.
4) Add flour and baking soda, stirring until combined well. Allow the batter to cool to room temperature (5 minutes or so).
5) Stir in 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips and remaining 1/4 semi-sweet chocolate chips.
6) Spoon batter evenly into the 12 muffin cups. Bake for 13 - 15 minutes.
7) After the brownies are out of the over, if the centers did not fall in, gently tap them with the back of a spoon to create a hole in the middle.
8) Microwave peanut butter for 45 seconds on high. While the brownies are still warm, spoon peanut butter into the center hole of each brownie. Top with remaining chocolate chips.
9) Cool completely or eat warm. Either way is delish!